Pretty Brook Tennis Club is a small athletic and social club with a primary focus on racquet sports and fitness. Casual lunches, a pool, and year-round athletic and social activities are offered, all in a relaxed atmosphere.
Members of all ages share in the historic traditions of informality, friendship, good sportsmanship and enthusiasm for racquet sports.
Founded in 1929, Pretty Brook has a storied history in the greater Princeton area for tennis and racquet sports. The club is situated on five secluded acres of natural beauty just off of the Great Road. Private, yet easily accessed from Princeton, Hopewell and Lawrenceville, Pretty Brook is an oasis for families and individuals with a love for racquet sports.
Its features include:
• Historic Clubhouse and Dining Patio
• Five Outdoor Har- Tru Tennis Courts
• One Indoor Tennis Hard Court
• Two Indoor Squash Courts
• Two Heated and Lighted Paddle Tennis Courts
• Fitness Center
• Tennis, Squash and Paddle Tennis Instruction
• Outdoor Swimming Pool and Deck Area
• Gated Baby Pool and Lawn
• Kids Pavilion for Table Sports
For further information pertaining to the membership process and the classes of membership, please reach out to our club manager, with any questions.